Getting Started

To assign benefits from a Participant (an individual who has a benefit in the Plan) to an Alternate Payee (a Participant’s spouse, former spouse, child, or other dependent), you will need a Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO).

To get started with the QDRO process, please complete the below fields and a Specialist will send you access to a Get Started Kit. This will provide you with all the information needed to assist in the preparation of a DRO.

If you already have a DRO, you can submit it to QDRO Consultants for review here (

For additional information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for a brief explanation.

Who is a Participant?
An individual who has accrued a benefit in a retirement plan based on their employment.

Company where benefits were earned
Please include plan name, if known

*indicates a required field